Hendricks Head Light

$75.00$150.00

Clear
SKU: DR-LH-006 Categories: , ,

Description

Hendricks Head Light is a lighthouse in Southport, Maine marking the west side of the mouth of the Sheepscot River. The light station was established in 1829, and its present structures date to 1875. It was deactivated in 1933, but relit in 1951. The two-story wood keeper’s house is now a private summer residence. The light is on continuously, showing white to the west and red to the east. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places as Hendricks Head Light Station on November 20, 1987.
Wikepedia


Canvas Print
Two Sizes: 12×12 | 24×24
(Watermark not on final print)